Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Hello world!

Welcome to College Football Semi-Daily! Thanks for checking out my blog and I'll hope you'll become a regular visitor.

The idea started for this last year, when I saw a FaceBook group dedicated to picking all the bowl games for 2010-2011. Additionally, I would on a weekly basis send my Dad and one of my friends my Top 25 poll and Heisman predictions. Said friend suggested I start up a blog, but I had forgotten about doing so until he recently texted me following my latest e-mail.

Why isn't this about the NFL or a combination of the two you ask? I do like the NFL, but college football is my passion. (I was watching the end of Saturday's South Carolina-Vanderbilt game on my DVR during much of last night's Cowboys-Redskins MNF game.) I even found myself this summer watching a replay of Minnesota-Duluth's win in the Division II Championship Game. "College Football Live" is one of the three things I record on a daily basis (the other two are "Outside the Lines: First Report" and "Jeopardy!") and it's the first thing I watch every night when I get home from work.

I will come right out and say that I make it no secret that I am a HUGE Notre Dame fan. However, I try to remain objective in my picks and analysis. If anyone reading my posts disagrees with anything I post, Notre Dame-related or not, I invite them to engage me in a discussion.

Well, that about does it for my introduction. In the coming days, I will post my results thus far and post-week 4 Top 25, in addition to my picks for the upcoming slate of games this weekend. Thanks again for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment